Many new parents find the first/days after bringing how a new born to be challenging. There are so many questions, you're learning on the fly, and not sleeping quite enough. That's where I come in! As a postpartum nurse and trained doula I have worked with thousands of women, infants, and their families assisting with transitioning into parenthood. I'm also a Certified Lactation Educator and love providing breastfeeding support for moms that need it.
Not sure how a postpartum doula can help you? Here's a short list. This list is not meant to be exclusive as each parent's needs are a tad unique.
- Breastfeeding support
- Emotional and physical recovery after birth
- Assisting with new born care
- Light meal/snack prep
- Running errands with you and your newborn
- Accompanying pediatrician visits
- Referrals to local resources
Unlike a baby nurse, that solely focuses their attention on the newborn, a postpartum doula is there to support the entire family transition.
plus as a doula client, you gain access to our extensive audio/video library and a deck of 40+ motivational cards for new and expecting moms!
Rates are as follows:
Daytime: 7 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. | $35 per hour
Evening: 6 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. | $43 per hour
Overnight: 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. | $325 per night
- Fill out this contact form.
- I will follow up with you within 2 business days to schedule a free consult
- And answer any questions and send you this postpartum doula packet.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!